Dragoncrest Cliffs even small children, when launched at very fast speeds, can kill
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
Another corsair showed up, a willowy female of red and cream and a bearing of good-natured frivolity; not unlike the dark one alongside him. Vonn listened to the words Verx had to say and, after meeting the sea-silver gaze, he himself addressed Blixen with a pale, crooked half-smile.

"Encantada, Blixen. Pleasure to meet you." Though his own scarred face was still piqued with (harmless) mischief, the wanderer wasn't one to miss out on pleasentries, gratitude, the lot. Then, sobering, "What your guardia says here is true. I have not seen my sister for several months; I have been searching most fervently for her, and I am more than faithful that she has been doing the same."

"I promise, you won't even know I was here," he continued, a warm breathy chuckle. "I will, of course, repay your hospitality, should I be allowed to be a guest here. It is the least I may do, after all you have done for my hermana, no?" The suave demeanor was still there, but all that usually came with it had been curved back back back behind gentlemanly veils. Plush tail veering about his hocks, he ended with, "Upon my departure, I will head to the Taiga. There is a claim that I have vowed to pledge myself to. Besides," he added, a curl to his lips, "it would be more convienent, to be far, but near."
Messages In This Thread
RE: even small children, when launched at very fast speeds, can kill - by Vonnaruil - February 02, 2019, 09:47 PM