Stavanger Bay as if anyone could wait for you
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
i'm screaming. for so many reasons. dalia's den, for reference 

dalia was in her den, tending to the sad cache that resided in it. she had spent a little bit of time preparing soil (what she could find in the winter months, anyway) inside of the split coconuts. they'd make for good pots to grow important plants so she could keep them nearby, rather than just in a garden. 

velen's scent was what drew her outside. she pressed to the side of the den's entrance, finding him looking all sorts of crazy. her ears pricked, eyes widened in surprise, a small paw raising daintily up to her breast as she hesitated to step towards him. oh what to say? there were so many things... dalia had so many things to say! it didn't help that the heat that sprang to her face was making it all-too-hard to concentrate on words. of course, this meant that she blurted, "you look awful.

she regretted it immediately. "well! not awful -- you look good as -- ah! i mean, you look good, like -- velen. you look like velen. but -- messy." oh my god what was that? the word vomit was incredibly out of character for the soft and well-spoken dalia, who was reeling like a hooked line. she felt even hotter, and absolutely mortified. "whatcha got there?" she tried meekly, instead.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
as if anyone could wait for you - by Velen - January 24, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: as if anyone could wait for you - by Dalia - January 24, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: as if anyone could wait for you - by Velen - January 25, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: as if anyone could wait for you - by Dalia - January 25, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: as if anyone could wait for you - by Velen - January 31, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: as if anyone could wait for you - by Dalia - February 03, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: as if anyone could wait for you - by Velen - February 04, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: as if anyone could wait for you - by Dalia - February 04, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: as if anyone could wait for you - by Velen - February 07, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: as if anyone could wait for you - by Dalia - February 15, 2019, 02:30 PM