Duck Lake Tablespoon of honey
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Peering towards him through glacial blue eyes, she cracked a sad little smile. So he had been travelling with his sister? Good for him...he had the advantage of not being alone. "At least you had family by your side." She took another bite of flesh, any accompanying bones easily crunching under her teeth. 

"Still new too huh? That's okay...the best thing you can do is get out and explore." She expressed her opinion. Staying in one spot in a wild land she didn't know certainly wasn't going to do any favors. And it wasn't like some stranger passing by would come searching for a lost soul like her. No one knew she was here. Except for the bearish wolf she was conversing with.

Attentively she lifted her head, eyes gleaming with interest and even...hope, as he offered the details about his pack. The darkened tip of her tail thudded gently against the ground. The thought of a pack...a harmonious one, from what he described, tempted her. Made her heart ache and yearn for the closeness of family again. But oddly, a part of her wasn't so sure. "Well...I won't mind taking a sniff around the area. Where is it? I'll check it out sometime." But I'll mind my manners. Chai had been raised to respect the property of others. She wouldn't infringe on a home that wasn't hers. "Evergreen..." She hummed thoughtfully, with a look to match. "That's...a nice name. I'm Chai."

Messages In This Thread
Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - January 24, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Chai - January 24, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - January 24, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Chai - January 24, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - January 24, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Chai - January 24, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - January 26, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Chai - January 28, 2019, 11:39 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - January 31, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Chai - February 03, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - February 06, 2019, 02:05 PM