Stone Circle There is nothing holding me back
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai couldn't help but smile when Arlette agreed enthusiastically to work together. Great! he responded, happy that she seemed at least as excited as he about it. You could always learn from the experience of others. He contemplated telling her about Alya and Vespera and his plans to bring them together, but decided to hear if she had any stories about Easthollow first. Maybe there were other things going on that were a little less close to home for him, or more important things to focus on.

Nikai listened as Arlette began; it seemed she had some stories to share, indeed. He hadn't realised that Greyback and Ira were related until Ira had told him. Nikai wondered how they'd gotten together in one pack if they had such bad relations with one another. That's sad, he couldn't help but remark. It must be awful if you don't get along with your parent... Do you know what caused it? Maybe if they knew the cause they could think of how to help them get closer together.

Then there was Mawk. I've been looking for Mawk so I could help out, but so far no luck. Hopefully he would find Mawk soon; Nikai didn't yet know that his help would come too late and he would never find Mawk.

As for Merrit, that was a different case altogether. Nikai had met Merrit, but they'd mostly spoken about Keen that time and not so much about Merrit. I met Merrit briefly, but we were looking for Keen then so we didn't talk about that much. It had to be hard when your father vanished, though at least they had Greyback to fill some of the gaps, right..? How about you? What do you feel about your father's disappearance? He couldn't help but go in coach mode for a little bit.
Messages In This Thread
There is nothing holding me back - by Arlette - January 24, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Nikai - January 25, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Arlette - February 06, 2019, 07:38 AM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Nikai - February 07, 2019, 09:24 AM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Arlette - February 07, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 09:03 AM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Arlette - February 22, 2019, 10:47 AM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Nikai - March 05, 2019, 04:47 AM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Arlette - March 07, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Nikai - March 09, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: There is nothing holding me back - by Arlette - March 11, 2019, 03:55 PM