Swiftcurrent Creek Maybe he love me- Maybe he doesn’t love anyone.
í ѕtαrє αt ѕpαcє frσm thє σcєαn flσσr...
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Walking heatedly through the frosty trees, Shaara fumed to herself as she blocked out her pheromones and juices slandering the frozen woods with the same condemnation she was pissed off partially about. As she got deeper and deeper into the thicket of the trees, she thought her thoughts would lessen in their intensity, but her nativity and her irritation at the speed at which nothing was seeming to get solved only made a much more lethal brew of irritation. 

When she finally thought she was far enough enough from the mess that was being made at the borders of their home, she searched out heatedly for @Constantine , not trying to bring anymore attention from other packmates, not attract the ones that she didn’t even consider one of them.

579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There was disruption at the borders—it was hard to miss, as the echo of voices seemed to echo across the rapid creek water, but the swarthy wolf could not make out the words spoken. He was about to intercept when the doling song of Shaara beckoned him.

He paused, his own muzzle tipping up to elicit a short howl back to her, affirming he would be to her soon.

As he neared, he wished he had gone to the borders instead. He had caught her scent before and her heat, but he had remained by Durnehviir’s side primarily, also while dealing with the black wolf that was keen on skirting away with the Creek’s women—or, at least his best friend. He didn’t know how to feel about it—he didn’t know how to feel about any of it, given he had likely just impregnated his ex-mate.

He steadied himself as her scent became heavier, and soon the grey frosted she-wolf was in front of him, looking absolutely livid. “Shaara,” he greeted, his tone a deep rumble as a frown knitted his brows. “What’s going on at the borders? What’s wrong?” And he dared move closer to her, his fiery eyes scouring over her, investigating her for any injuries or attack upon her.
all you have is your fire
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The first thought that had crossed her mind at the deep cruise of smooth vocals back to her? ‘Damn - he was closer to me than I though’. As she had begun to turn around to where the notes had sliced cleanly from the frozen heft of timbers, he had emerged from those woods with those scalding orange beams on her. The second thought as he approached her?

Damn...this is a mistake.” The words slid across a regretless tongue as she looked away from the man she was just furiously searched for literal moments ago, her plume banner clutching close to her already smeared taint. Her wrath near evaporated as his gaze ran uninterested over her petite body, and she bit back all the wrong things to say. The Keil grew excruciatingly self conscious, almost feeling distaste from the man who she, as near every other female here, probably had a crush on. He was the most delicious piece of ass here, a cake that every bitch wanted a piece of, her mind hissed at the handsome mystery leader before her. It pissed her off how much she wanted him. It pissed her off even more to know she’d never have him. 

But she could damn sure ruin everyone else’s chance while she was here. Bringing some semblance of her pride back, the tiny salted pepper girl rose up a bit with flayed ears at her new bitchy adversary. “There’s some tramp that new Kavik is allowing to live long enough to breath her arrogance all across our lands! And she is obviously a whore, cause she’s throwing her womb at that nasty man just to get in the pack! Tell me you’re gonna do something about the harlots that grow more prevalent here, Constantine!” 

Shaara wasn’t exactly throwing a tantrum- she cared about Swiftfurrent enough to not be getting some other guy’s dick all in her and expecting Constantine to be fine with the consequences. Constantine was a kind man, one that she wish she could clone and call hers. But all she could do was warn the generous male of the tandem that was beginning. “Your generosity is being plagued by these leeches, Con.
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She looked away from his searching gaze—mumbling something about a mistake, and he drew closer, his eyes tracing over her, finding nothing of note physically. Unassuming in most ways, the regal did not consider his presence upon her frustrations and need, and when she finally erupted at what had transpired at the borders, the Mayfair found himself uncertain what to do with the heated insistence of her voice.

“She offered herself to him…?” He trailed off, trying to compose the surprise on his features as he considered the gentle giant that was his co-lead.

Whatever had transpired, it was enough to ruffle Shaara’s emotions—the words she chose were wrought by frustration and anger, he assumed, and he chuffed out a soft sigh at her reference to them as leeches. “Who are the harlots?” If there was breeding behind his back—without the permission from one of the leaders—he sure as hell wanted to hear of it. Their surprise litter from last year and Chusi was not an event he wished to repeat.

“Leeches like who, Shaara? If you mean Kavik, and his pack mates, I think they’ve been pulling their weight pretty well.”
all you have is your fire
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien

Yes. She did. And her royal ass almost got snatched up as she considered me some sort of sniveling peon. But oh no, leave it to Kavik to stop the discipline of unleashing a rightful just to the disrespectful.” Constantine has managed to garner a lot more out of her than just a simple yea, as Shaara was on the front loose and ready to throw all her words and emotions at the snack before her. 

I mean, she just dismissed me like I was some low-down wench. And I am told to back off? What are we, pacifists vying for the asshole’s team?” She didn’t know anything about Kavik discussing the terms with the new girl, nor that he had actually stood up for her. In fact, all Shaara knew about Kavik was that he smelled like he’d been fucking. And that he seemed to be tucked away quite a lot. 
Well it wasn’t that different from what she’d been doing, staying away and all. But her reason was completely opposite- it was because she hadnt been fucking. She valued herself a lot and wanted to keep herself in this damn pack. 

It’s gonna be that hoe, if you let her in like he is! She’s all cute and shit, locked onto Kavik the second he showed his face and dismissed me like a roach. I’m warning you, Con, she’s gonna do the same to you. Gonna try and throw her vagina all in your face and get your babies. Kavik’s already got himself hiding like he’s been up to no good. Who do you think he’s up to no good with?”

Shaara was stuck with the last assessment of Constantine, and it showed as the elf sized fae shuffles slightly under his question. “If that’s what you think, sure. I just...It’s not fair, Constantine. He gets to come in,” she finally turned her worried face to his, concern creasing her hot ambers. “Whether misfortune or not, he and his pack didn’t make it for some reason or another. What if their downfall was within? And what if the same happens to us because of them?