Deepwood Weald to cut away the mountains i've made
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

Moath had watched with his void stare the silhouette swerve into the next tidepool of darkness. Even more, the ebony of the matching hide did well to elude Moath the oppertunity to track with eyes, alone. Thus lowering his massive dome back to the ground, the brute kept following the thread while it released more and more length unto him. He gave his attention to the trail, smaller pawprints becoming more obvious to him as it tied him through the Weald. Was this a cousin? A brother? A grandparent? Another Son? This was a lot more than just a simple goosechase, it seemed...Moath was strung on by the growing thrum f who this could be, and how they might be related to him.

His curiosity kept his pace light, though the wallow of his body slowed as he became aware that the company whom he stalked knew he was behind them. It was almost a letdown to some hidden part of him as he watched the steps fade from irregular to a steady beat, a straight but winding ideal of pawprints writing through the royal timbers. He had no urge to kill this unknown Blood of his...or, well, their's, really.

Auds followed the hush of whispering pads over crisp land as nares kept with the thread. But Moath wondered why the target was fleeing. What had he done wrong?

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread
to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - January 26, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - January 27, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - January 27, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - January 27, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - January 27, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - January 29, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - January 29, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - February 16, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - February 16, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - February 20, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - February 20, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - February 28, 2019, 07:35 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - February 28, 2019, 07:53 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - March 02, 2019, 11:02 AM