Deepwood Weald to cut away the mountains i've made
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

Moath stalked forward a bit more until the youth had hidden well enough behind the draped and frosted vegetation. He had stopped, planning to follow even more until the smaller make whirled on him. So he stopped. 

Heated words came spilling forth in a scalding spew against the unmoved giant, those angsty irises seeming to try to burn a hole in the void man where he stood. Moath didn’t exactly know what to do, or what to say, as he would really say or do anything other than stand there and inquire of the family member. It seemed near all of them looked the same, and while he had no issue with looks, or issues at all, he didn’t know who this young one was related to. 

But whether he knew new or not, he couldn’t touch this child. He was one of the Family, and he could not harm family .

So as the second ticked by tersely, Moath simply stood there, looking down at the mirror youth. Ever so slightly however, his head began to tilt, genuinely slow. He was analyzing this kid, trying to figure who it looked like, the most.

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread
to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - January 26, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - January 27, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - January 27, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - January 27, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - January 27, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - January 29, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - January 29, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - February 16, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - February 16, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - February 20, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - February 20, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - February 28, 2019, 07:35 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - February 28, 2019, 07:53 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - March 02, 2019, 11:02 AM