Emberflame Ridge “Don’t nobody love country music- but them lyrics will hit home.”
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was too much damn wind howlin' goin' on for him to even imagine having any sorta conversation. Be real funny should she not have heard anything he said. Hell, had she not, he wouldn't even be mad. And after looking around, he'd come to realize that his blockhead ass wasn't even in front of Shadewood- what was he don' tryin' ta call himself recruitin? This lady was free ta do whatever the hell it was she wanted. 

"C'mon then, Casseh," his baritones tried competing with the air 'round them. The rustler tried to angle himself where the majority of the wind poured, an attempt to shield the lady from the hardcore aspect of the bite. He had enough bulk to make it so, but even the wind could be finicky and just change course just to piss him off. It was then he aimed to lead them to one of the overhanging ridges, where of course there was a decently dug out cavern in the stone. Just barely high enough for ear tips to be tucked in, it was near enough for them both to fit in, but they'd be snug. Rather than make her feel uncomfortable, he gave her the den-like crevice.

"Names' Morgan," his breath was chilled just as it left his deep throat. "And Morgan ain't too fond a' weather like this," he gave a light chuckle, trying to be a bit friendlier than his typical sarcastic self is.

I DIDN'T REMEMBER THAT THIS WAS CLEARLY NOT IN SHADEWOOD OR EVEN NEAR IT'S BORDERS FORGIVE PLS xDDDDD