Heron Lake Plateau i didn't know you could do that.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe watched him quietly as he responded, her head tilting in mild curiosity as he mentioned pups. Was he a father? He looked to be about the same age as her, so she supposed it wasn't too out of the question, permitting his first litter had been born, like, a week ago. She assumed she misunderstood him, or maybe she'd misheard him. She was not in the least bit "hip to the lingo", as the cool kids would say. If the cool kids said that still. Or ever.

"I'll be here," she answered with a smile that was quick to fade as she began to wait. She was becoming more and more aware of the fact that snow was cold, and it had also penetrated the warmth of her thick red coat. It wasn't very comfortable, especially because she could feel her shoulder beginning to cramp. Frowning, Poe began to wriggle again, trying to kick her back legs and find some purchase on the ground - ground that apparently didn't exist.

With a huff of frustration, the Ostrega stopped as it became clear to her that all she seemed to be doing with her squirming was wedging herself in tighter. "How can stuff that's so soft and light and fluffy and pretty turn so cold and hard when it's piled on the ground?" Poe called out, never one to keep her mouth shut for too long, not even when stuck in an icy tomb that was likely to become her coffin.
Messages In This Thread
i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - January 29, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 03, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: i didn't know you could do that. - by Mariposa - February 07, 2019, 07:06 PM