Lost Creek Hollow I'm just doin' my job here.
53 Posts
Ooc —
It wasn't long, following his decision to take a break from digging, that he found himself being watched by a pair of eyes, flashing amber when struck by the light that filtered down through the tree branches. The wolf approaching him looked young, and he was immediately reminded of Nunataq- the surly, envious, wretch of a youngster that had seen fit to torture him not so long ago. This, surely, was her brother- and he immediately found himself despising the brood, if they were in fact related...They had to be. They looked close in age, and both sported the same kind of look about them. 

The young male approached him with a growl, and Joss wasn't terribly intimidated, but he knew that he couldn't very well fight back or defend himself...Still, he hated that this place seemed to grow youngsters with sociopathic tendencies, those who chose to pick on the weak rather than simply letting them be. He'd been working all day for Treason, and was too tired to defend himself, anyway. So, with a slight huff, he stood up, glowering at the young male, and began to sidle away, all the time keeping the youngster in his peripheral vision just in case he tried something funny.
Messages In This Thread
I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - January 30, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - January 31, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 02, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 04, 2019, 01:31 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 04, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 07, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 10, 2019, 11:25 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 12, 2019, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 17, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 17, 2019, 02:27 PM