Heron Lake Plateau thanks to a little something called helvetica bold 24 point.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Thinking of Harlyn and her brothers was a sobering thing. It had personally taken her some time to find sympathy for her mother - after all, Poe was one of her kids, and she couldn't imagine feeling very forgiving if Harlyn had left her behind like that. But she had eventually wrapped her mind around it and found understanding, in that way the eternally optimistic girl always did. Her mother had always had a choice, but Poe could see how Larkspur's emotional ailments had made her feel as though she'd had only one. It still was not the choice Poe would've made, but Harlyn was flawed, and her daughter was okay with that. Hopefully her abandoned brothers would be as well.

"Well, I'm not going anywhere for a while," Poe reassured him, smiling appreciatively at his response and wanting to make sure he knew that this was a future thing, not a now thing, "I'll be around for a few months, at least. I promised Quixote I'd pull my weight here, and even if I were to stumble upon my brothers tomorrow, I'm going to make good on my promise before I go."

"Their names are Silas and Pippin Ostrega," she told him, thankful for his offer to help, "Pippin I guess ran off before my mother left the Wilds, but Silas stayed behind with their pack, Marauder's Keep. She said they claimed a forest of willow trees located at the base of a stretch of mountains, not too far from the coast." Harlyn had provided a bit more description than that, but she had confessed to not being the greatest navigator. Poe's internal compass had been a gift from her father.
Messages In This Thread