Iktome Plains you mean like all the cool kids with their leather jackets and their pickles.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe grinned as her efforts were declared successful - or so she had determined once she heard her new companion's eager acceptance of her offer. "You know, impossible-to-turn-down was exactly what I was going for," she answered with a smile, then turned with a gesture over her shoulder to indicate he should follow.

"I've been wandering around here for a while and there are like, ninety-thousand trails," Poe informed him as she walked, "These fields must be like a mecca for vole and bunnies because their scents criss-cross all over the place. I follow one for a few minutes and then a new one cuts straight across it that seems fresher, so off I go following that one and then it happens again and suddenly I'm spinning in circles like a lunatic! I'm not the world's greatest hunter by any means, but this place has me totally turned upside down."

She paused for a breath, and only then realized, "Oh my gosh, hi, I'm Poe. I should've introduced myself before, I'm sorry." She glanced over at him and gave him a sheepish smile.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you mean like all the cool kids with their leather jackets and their pickles. - by Mariposa - March 01, 2019, 07:08 PM