Iktome Plains you mean like all the cool kids with their leather jackets and their pickles.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe nodded confidently, though her eyes were still glinting with jovial mischief. If she'd only known what was going through her head at the time, she might've rethought her ascertion that he was super smooth with the ladies. But seeing as she didn't, she went right on assuming.

His compliment flattered her once again, but she hid it with a playful shrug that was meant to say well, yeah - I mean, what can you do? Her ears twisted forward at his question about her multitude of boyfriends, which illicited a gentle burst of laughter from her smiling lips. "Oh goodness no," she said, shaking her head, "I'm the flakey newbie no one wants to get too close to because I already told them my stay with them is only temporary. All the boys are too on guard now of their hearts to even notice my sitting abilities."

Not entirely a lie. She knew at least one that had been rather blatant about disregarding her once he learned of her intentions. Fortunately Quixote had been more accepting, but his mate was such an incredibly kind and beautiful woman. Poe would've punched him in the face if he'd looked away from Raven for even a second.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you mean like all the cool kids with their leather jackets and their pickles. - by Mariposa - March 29, 2019, 06:34 PM