Iktome Plains you mean like all the cool kids with their leather jackets and their pickles.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe laughed at his claims that brothers were idiots. She had never known her elder brothers, but she knew the one she'd been born alongside. She was too kind to call Cajun an idiot, but not so kind that she didn't consider that Dash had a point there. She grinned and kept that to herself, though.

"Well, I unfortunately never knew them so know what crazy things they would've been drawn to," Poe replied with a smile, "All I know is that they were last seen in a forest of willows, so that's where I'm headed. I mean, I don't know where it is, but still."

As much as she enjoyed Dash's company, she began to realize she really needed to make some progress. Before she could excuse herself, though, his sit-on-your-ass-and-wait technique actually produced some results. She spotted the rodent creeping along a few yards behind her new friend and after only a few seconds preparation, she leaped up and ran for it. After only a short minute, Poe had a dead vole clutched between her jaws. After another short minute, Dash had succeeded in talking her into keeping it for herself and they parted ways as friends.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you mean like all the cool kids with their leather jackets and their pickles. - by Mariposa - April 12, 2019, 11:32 AM