Neverwinter Forest cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles
26 Posts
Ooc —
Cyclone? This brought images of wild storms filling the air of the prairies of home; the fact that it was the name of a wolf bypassed her mind for a moment but then she cottoned on to what he was saying, and her interest was piqued. Was she named for being fast on her feet? Maybe she was the fastest wolf in the area — my, what an opportunity! Tuya's eyes lit with interest and she pretty much forgot all about the mess of her fur and the snow that had been whipped back at her.

The boy was talking about the trees like they were sentient and for a second Tuya was not following. She was picturing a svelte young wolf with wild fur and the whimsical nature of the wind — and cut through whatever this guy was talking about to point out, Who is she? Your boss? Maybe she was the master in these parts! You say she has a pack — are you part of it? Who're you? You're fast too, are you one of her guard? The questions tumbled out of her so fast that she didn't give him any chance to reply until she paused to take a breath, and as she sucked in air she couldn't help but smile unabashedly, Sorry, I uh, I get excited sometimes. M'name is Tuya.
Messages In This Thread
cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - February 04, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Dashiell - February 04, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - February 05, 2019, 12:43 AM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Dashiell - February 05, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - February 05, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Dashiell - February 09, 2019, 09:59 AM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - February 10, 2019, 07:55 PM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Dashiell - February 16, 2019, 10:20 AM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - February 26, 2019, 05:18 PM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Dashiell - February 28, 2019, 07:59 AM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - March 09, 2019, 02:19 PM