Hushed Willows just resting my head
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
Silas had spoken his truths outright, and sheepishly nodded to her replies, even if he felt her words far outweighed him. She was so kind, he marveled as he peered more openly her way with the initial spike of nervousness starting to go from him. What had he done to deserve this, he wondered. His head could spin, overcome and overjoyed, but he wished he could tell her that he could thrive on this obligation, even if she did not see it so cut and dry. The purpose, and the peaceful place to rest his head, was all he had ever wanted not so long ago and to have it? This was his truest way to mend himself, mind and body, and to say thank you too.

Yes, I.. I do, he got out alongside a small waver to his tail--instinctive. He wanted to protect it, provide.. all that, especially while he was here and when he was up to proper hunts, ones worth being proud of bringing home. Silas had no greater schemes than that, and if he could make this work here, for however long, then he could ask for nothing more. Qilaq was here, and doing well enough compared to what he could offer her--which was absolutely nothing but the open winding road. Maybe it didn't have to be as fleeting as all of their prior instances, and maybe it could be a home in these willows to last him unlike the Keep's abandonment.. but Silas was open to it, so long as it continued to be so verdant and.. honestly, hopeful.

Why not keep to what seemed safe and comfortable for him right now? There is nowhere else for me to be, so.. I want to stay. To be with Qilaq and everyone, and be.. Seraphim, he said, halting with the word he handled hesitantly for the first time.
Messages In This Thread
just resting my head - by Silas - February 06, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - February 09, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - February 12, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - February 23, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - February 25, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - March 06, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - March 07, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - March 17, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - March 25, 2019, 11:50 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - April 01, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - April 15, 2019, 12:03 AM