Hushed Willows just resting my head
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
His tail swayed too, though he drew a slow, thoughtful breath and held fast for a moment while he thought what to say--what to follow that with, even. Oh, well, really I have.. everything. I just.. I appreciate the understanding company, very much. he said, wholly sincere as he mustered himself well enough to say so. Thankfully, like so very much here, hers was an easy, healing presence and for that he was lucky when he wanted conservation despite his utter lack of elegance at it. So far, all of his encounters in the willows had come easily, even when he felt vulnerable and weak. It was going away, though, and in time, hopefully come spring, all of his hurts could be long gone from him.

He held no doubt. Once, his respite had seemed an impossible turn and now look at him on his first true upswing in so many moons. It is good.. to have this, and after loss for so long, I do.. sometimes still have to remind myself it's for real, he said, sighing softly with a tiny hint of an almost-laugh, admiring how swiftly it had changed once he was able to fall into the right places. He was content here for the first time in what, how long? He didn't know anymore, not when all of his days lost and searching blurred so terribly. Now, such peace took some getting used to. Do you.. want to walk with me? If you have a favorite trail..or, anything, I'd like to see it..? he asked, or suggested, but more like somewhere in between. His ankle was feeling up to it if he kept being careful about it of course, and he still felt like he had so much of the willows to see and acquaint with properly, and this could be a good way to, he believed.
Messages In This Thread
just resting my head - by Silas - February 06, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - February 09, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - February 12, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - February 23, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - February 25, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - March 06, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - March 07, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - March 17, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - March 25, 2019, 11:50 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - April 01, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - April 15, 2019, 12:03 AM