Dragoncrest Cliffs i think im pretnet w my 14th child? the test was ghetto..what is your opione?
the world is cold and life's not fair
64 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Aure was so unabashedly joyful about the whole thing that it erred on the side of sickening. Isleña’s gut instinct immediately kicked in and let her know that this was not a good position to be in; not a good lie to be making; and just as quickly, Isleña knew what she had to do. No girl should be that overwhelmed by a guy, especially not one that fucked around like that — it was typical of men of course, and amongst Khorasan both women and men often had more than one [or two, or three] lovers, but Isleña had a sneaking suspicion that Aure did not ascribe to these ideals and might take offense to this. Aure was her friend now, so it meant that she had an obligation to tell her all the things she didn’t want to hear, right? Who else was going to do this job for her?

Clearly preoccupied, Isleña quickly brushed aside the invitation to the fertility festival. “Ahhh… yes… will go,” she acquiesced, not entirely sure she would still maintain this invitation after she said what she wanted to say. If Isleña were a human, right now she would be bent over the dinner table with a thumb and finger holding her forehead in frustration. Hey, I fucked your mate was a difficult thing to say when you spoke the same language, but with the obvious gap between them, Isleña suddenly feared making her meaning known. “Ehhhh…” she muttered, her mind annoying blank. “Uhmm…” the banshee continued, then barked “Sikmək!”, effectively dismissing all of her problems and surging forward with a very Isleña-like tenacity. She looked Aure in the eye, a little bristle-y and visibly upset, and said “Verx and Isleña… we…” and then let her gaze fall to the ground, hoping the silence would speak everything that Aure needed to know.
common tongue    |    hover for translation