Stavanger Bay all shades of blue
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
ooh yes I've been waiting for another Ford 'n Embry thread

As usual, Embry was up long before dawn, having been roused intially by the chill (though ultimately by the presence of the ocean nearby). For so long he had waited to be near his love that, indeed, any moment apart seemed and was a moment irrevocably wasted.

And so, demarcated by pale ribbons of awakening light, the young man found himself ambling contentedly along the soft, lemony shore. His paws pushed into the grain; morphed with every step into an edifice of the strand - united at last - and, within seconds, seperate once more. All the while his eyes followed the undulating horizon of brilliant ultramarine.

After loosely an hour, when Embry felt fully satisfied and content, his gaze collided with the sight of his newfound packmate and leader. The dark, masked figure was stark in contrast to the sylphlike luminosity of the rolling tide. Nevertheless, Embry felt that the two shared an unspoken attachment; one that simply existed and had no room for question. Nothing was out of place in his eyes, even as he neared Ford's shadowed form. 

He knew the man would sense his approach, and so it was that when he arrived, he submit to the humbling tone of the waters lapping upon the bank and said nothing in the way of true greeting. Instead, with little thought for the cold, Embry plowed with an inkling of self-indulgence into the azure liquid, so that the honeyed oke stood adjacent to his leader. The gentle whisper of the rippling water, stirring at the bid of his adept and easy movements, professed his salutations for him. 

In a reverent tone, Embry murmured, "On a day like this, one needs little evidence to believe in Titans." 
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
all shades of blue - by Ford - February 07, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: all shades of blue - by Embry - February 07, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: all shades of blue - by Ford - February 10, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: all shades of blue - by Embry - February 10, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: all shades of blue - by Ford - February 13, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: all shades of blue - by Embry - February 13, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: all shades of blue - by Ford - March 21, 2019, 06:21 PM