Moonstone Quarry you've taught me to call them all escapes
25 Posts
Ooc — mutton
it had been a few weeks since he had pledged himself to stormrift and during that time he hadn’t spoken to a soul. it was slightly out of character of him; the boy never considered himself as an introvert. there was just something different about it all. it was new. everyone fears what they do not know.

when the sun set on the quiet bay, hogo decided to take a little walk. maybe some different scenery would help. the moon rose higher and higher above the earth, the air became bitter. but he still went on.

there was something that caught his eye. a child of night descended into the earth. it bought him closer to the lip of the quarry. he watched the stranger with a curious gleam in his eye. what was he doing out here on an unforgivable night like this?

he waited for the shadow to reach the bottom before pursuing him. it was much harder than it looked. the fear of falling made his movements stiff. why, he would’ve kissed the ground if not for the stranger being just a few feet in front of him. no more embarrassing stuff hogo.

there was no words uttered from the russet boy’s mouth at first. everything was so quiet and he didn’t want to disturb it. but it’d be awkward if he kept his mouth shut a moment longer. for all he knew, the stranger could’ve known he was here the moment he came. “hey.” hogo stepped a little closer. “uh, watcha doin?
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 07:53 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 09:54 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 08, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - February 15, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Marruz - February 15, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - March 01, 2019, 10:04 PM
RE: you've taught me to call them all escapes - by Hogo - March 19, 2019, 08:53 PM