Dragoncrest Cliffs ❝i am❞ is set, delicate and detailed as an insect in amber to each child
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
i don't know. blodreina replies honestly to aure's question. it would be easier, wouldn't it? to be able to put a time limit on the calm before the storm if they could not find atajar ...or any other fos goufas. to say for sure that they had x number of months before the tensions between the gedas held in check by heda would finally bow until they snap. but nothing is certain. spreading word of heda's death might be all it took. blodreina realizes that she didn't truly answer aure's question at all. what does the past matter? she wants to ask. the past could not speak for the wolves that rule and live within the gedas today. maybe their ancestors were more forgiving, more hesitant to move against their own ilk. or maybe they were more violent. nothing that we aren't already doing. all they could do at this point was wait and hope that atajar ...that a fos goufa was found.

for a short, blissful while blodreina had been so wrapped up in educating aure that she'd forgotten that the other wolf was pregnant ...and thus had forgotten that it sits like a weighted stone in her chest. jealousy spikes through her blood and contorts her lips as if she's tasted something sour. as it was there might've been some rise of bile. of course the peace within blodreina couldn't last. she was a woman born for war and war is all she knows. the physical battle and the warring of her own heart.

only a fos goufa would bring light to drageda. it is the cold, harsh truth exactly as blodreina sees it. perhaps the others would not share her stark and cruel view of things ( they didn't really seem to ) but if they hadn't learned by now that blodreina was ferocity given flesh then that was on them.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝i am❞ is set, delicate and detailed as an insect in amber to each child - by RIP Blodreina - February 13, 2019, 01:23 PM