Stone Circle Ghosts of the past
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It struck Sunny that Valette thought he hadn't treated them as family. He wasn't a pup, she had to understand that he wasn't going to run to her anymore like he had done with her and Auntie K. "Because Val. I can't always rely on you and everyone else in times of trouble, I'm not a pup anymore. If Elysium hadn't come along and offered it, I had already considered coming to you. I am trying to become independent, to find my own new path in life though, I don't want to always rely on others for help. Elysium was a mutually beneficial situation, they needed more members, they were struggling as well. Aliac wanted to go there because she has a brother there. Aviana thought it suitable for her and Faye. It wasn't just me who decided this. " his tone was still warm though it now grew a bit tense and clipped with some exasperation, he was an emotional boy and being told he hadn't done well enough by his favorite ally wounded him.
"I have always tried to keep close and you know that. I came as soon as I heard about Keoni. I visit as often as I can But I have duties to Morningside's wolves over anybody else and I had to care for them first"

Now that he had finished that response he felt worn down, raw, exposed. "I don't know what I'm doing Aunt Val...I try but it's never good enough for anyone. I wish you a beautiful, healthy litter... I should get back" he said this in a softer tone, avoiding eye contact with her. He felt guilty and annoyed all at the same time and wasnt sure what to do. He only hoped that Valette wouldn't hold it against him forever. 

I think after your next reply I'll probably wrap it up! Tysm for the thread! I always love them
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Ghosts of the past - by Sunny - February 10, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Ghosts of the past - by RIP Valette - February 11, 2019, 04:31 AM
RE: Ghosts of the past - by Sunny - February 11, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Ghosts of the past - by RIP Valette - February 14, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: Ghosts of the past - by Sunny - February 14, 2019, 07:36 AM
RE: Ghosts of the past - by RIP Valette - February 26, 2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Ghosts of the past - by Sunny - February 27, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: Ghosts of the past - by RIP Valette - March 01, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: Ghosts of the past - by Sunny - March 17, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: Ghosts of the past - by RIP Valette - March 21, 2019, 03:26 PM