Neverwinter Forest massive aquarium
26 Posts
Ooc —
She wasn't trying to be a bitch and wake this person up, but the thought had flit through her mind and she couldn't see any fault in having some fun with the moment. When her voice died in the air, Tuya's ears were twisted towards the black smudge and waited for the inevitable fallout: she had to contain herself when the slate wolf spooked awake, but she was unable to prevent herself from smirking when they floundered a bit and spoke. Tuya fluffed a little bit and put on an expression that mimicked surprise and concern, but even as she turned to greet the stranger that affectation faded.

Oh~ I'm so sorry. I was havin' a run with my new friend Dash but ah, he got away. Not really a lie but not really the truth either; a good lie was always grounded in reality. They had been playing in the snowy forest hours ago, so it wasn't the wrong thing to say exactly. Tuya drifted closer and plonked herself against the snow, sitting with a crunch as the soft outer layer of fluffy snow depressed under her weight. He was gonna introduce me to the owner of the forest — her name's Cyclone! Can you imagine that? She's probably the fastest wolf out here, gosh. Okay, going off on a small tangent - but that was Tuya's way.
Messages In This Thread
massive aquarium - by Cyclone - February 10, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Tuya - February 10, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Cyclone - February 11, 2019, 11:00 AM
RE: massive aquarium - by Tuya - February 12, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Cyclone - February 19, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Tuya - February 26, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Cyclone - March 02, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Tuya - March 09, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Cyclone - March 15, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Tuya - March 18, 2019, 07:48 PM