Neverwinter Forest massive aquarium
26 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry!

Tuya was surprised to learn that this individual was the infamous Cyclone; it showed in the shine of her eyes, the slightly slack-jawed gasp of her mouth, and the fanning of her tail. The girl was never very good at staying calm and had she been human, she'd have lost her life's worth in poker within the first two minutes of a game. The way the woman so effortlessly took the compliment and feigned humility was also charming, but mostly Tuya overlooked that stuff because once she had her mind fixed on something (a goal, or an idea, or the way a person must be deep-down) there was no shaking it. Her mind was made up.

What's your name and what can I do for ya? Came the inevitable questions. And in her typically overzealous fashion, Tuya answered: Oh, I'm Tuya. I'm a world traveler, hunter, adventurer - and I want you to train me to be fast! If you can. If you -- if you want, the words tumbled out of her so fast that they might've muddled up a bit or been hard to understand, but she clarified as she continued: Dash said this land was yours? I'd like to live and learn here! If you'll have me. I'll do anything.
Messages In This Thread
massive aquarium - by Cyclone - February 10, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Tuya - February 10, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Cyclone - February 11, 2019, 11:00 AM
RE: massive aquarium - by Tuya - February 12, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Cyclone - February 19, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Tuya - February 26, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Cyclone - March 02, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Tuya - March 09, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Cyclone - March 15, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Tuya - March 18, 2019, 07:48 PM