Neverwinter Forest massive aquarium
26 Posts
Ooc —
The way that Cyclone spoke was -- what was the word mom always used? Humble. She didn't seem to notice that Tuya was fangirling all over the place about her supposed speed; but that didn't make much sense to the wanderer. Why bother taking the name of a violent wind-storm if you weren't, in some way, similar? Tuya wanted to grill the other woman about how she'd earned her name but she managed to hold back, to show some control and some patience (her dad would've been proud).

Is there something about Libertine Coterie that intrigues you? came the question. More humility. As if she didn't recognize that to lead, she must be the very best. Why else would this rag-tag group of wolves follow her? But then again, Tuya had no idea what she was really talking about - she'd never been in a pack before, not a real one anyway. She'd learned all she could from mom and dad, and now she was here trying to learn more.

Well, I met Dash. He was cool -- kind of silly, but kind of charming, um, getting sidetracked I could learn a lot from him. And from the others that live here - if I ever meet them -- and mostly, from you. She was smiling now, like she'd just met an idol and couldn't quite fathom what to say. I wanna be fast, and strong, and all that stuff! Can I do that here?
Messages In This Thread
massive aquarium - by Cyclone - February 10, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Tuya - February 10, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Cyclone - February 11, 2019, 11:00 AM
RE: massive aquarium - by Tuya - February 12, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Cyclone - February 19, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Tuya - February 26, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Cyclone - March 02, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Tuya - March 09, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Cyclone - March 15, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: massive aquarium - by Tuya - March 18, 2019, 07:48 PM