Silverlight Terrace what do you want from me?
26 Posts
Ooc —
They condemned her for her choice but she didn't feel guilty for it, so much as she felt vaguely embarrassed for the call-out. Neither wolf appeared aggressive though. That was a good sign. The pale wolf spoke with a certain level of confidence that reminded her of her father, which earned a glance - something small and shy, almost, and then she was looking at the black wolf - trying to retain the good cheer.

I'm sorry! I travel a lot and I never get to meet anyone, so when I saw you -- I just got excited. Except the woman wasn't alone, and that wouldn't usually have mattered to Tuya except she was feeling a little bit stupid right now, it wasn't her best moment. I'm sorry if I disrupted anything between you two. I'll just go, if that clears things up?

But she had hoped to pick their brains about the territories around them, the sights and sounds and strangers she might find. It wasn't such a bad thing to be turned away though - Tuya could keep exploring on her own and figure it all out herself. It was a good challenge.
Messages In This Thread
what do you want from me? - by Cassiopeia - February 14, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Tuya - February 14, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Charon - February 14, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Cassiopeia - February 27, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Tuya - March 09, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Charon - March 09, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Cassiopeia - March 29, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Tuya - April 01, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Cassiopeia - April 20, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Charon - April 28, 2019, 03:46 PM