Ankyra Sound people don't understand the word ruthless
inglorious bastard
13 Posts
Ooc —
the hooded woman makes her judgement of him, assessing by his words that he would not be dead weight. he would not, but he understands that she doesn't know that. every wolf accepted into her ranks was a risk until proven otherwise — at least, this was how jagtooth had always looked at it. words were grand but true worth was measured by action and viable achievements as opposed to boasts. she informs him about troublesome neighbors, stating that they've killed one of their own and kidnapped another. all serious transgressions. acts of war if there ever was such a thing. he thinks of the blithe aure and has trouble grouping her with kidnappers and murderers; and is left to quietly ponder if the expecting mother is even aware that her pack stands accused.

i have no intentions of converting anyone, i assure you. those days are long behind me. spoken with a soft chuckle. she didn't specifically bring it up but he assumes by her words 'we have no use for holy men' that it's possibly a concern of her's. conversion was not understood the same way between them, jagtooth thinks, and if he's being perfectly honest with himself he's far too old to be usurping anyone anymore. his time as a conquerer are of a gloried past ...not his future.

if you accept me i will be more than happy to mentor those who need tutored in the art of war, and i'll fight if called upon to do so.
· hardcore mode & limited consent toon
3/1 — 4/1 · 6

i quite like winter
it is as cold as i am
Messages In This Thread
people don't understand the word ruthless - by Jagtooth - February 17, 2019, 06:34 AM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Jagtooth - February 17, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Jagtooth - February 17, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Caiaphas - February 23, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Jagtooth - February 24, 2019, 11:56 AM