Deepwood Weald When it is dark enough you can see the stars
42 Posts
Ooc —
His call was answered promptly by a male he had never seen before but was definitely immediately scared of. His eyes flared wide for a moment before he looked off into the woods, remembering that his brother was in there. He sucked in a breath and it was like a wave of calm washed over him, his eyes hardening and expression going blank. Unsure if this was a leader or not he played it smart and dropped his gaze, lowering his chin "To join. I have nowhere to go and no home or family to give my loyalties to, except for one that lives within these borders." oh he wasn't sure if that had been such a good idea, Aries hadn't seemed to keen on the whole "hey we're brothers" thing to begin with. Now this hulking, intimidating, scary but....attractive now that he noticed...brute would know if he asked who it was. "I am a jack of all. I excel in none but if something appeals to you, then I will work on that. I currently fight and gather information the most" he tried to keep his sentences short, not babble like he always did. It seemed that few words were used around here, between Aries's speaking style and now this man's.
Messages In This Thread
When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Drakonis - February 18, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Midar - February 18, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Drakonis - February 19, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Midar - February 20, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Midar - February 21, 2019, 12:28 AM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Damien - February 21, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Midar - February 21, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Damien - February 26, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Damien - February 28, 2019, 11:39 AM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Aries - February 28, 2019, 12:19 PM