Deepwood Weald over men’s noses as they lie asleep
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
"What we all hope for"... Did that mean the others were expecting her to give birth too? She hadn't thought about how the coming of their children would affect the pack, but pups were an exciting concept for most she thought. Of course they would want Damien to have children, be it with her or another woman. Or perhaps she was thinking about it too much. Still, she flashed a quick smile in thanks.

Nyx followed, padding alongside the older woman with her tail hovering just slightly above hers. Her ears slid back in embarrassment then, not very fond of telling others where she came from and how her life had turned out. Well, I am no Melonii. Megara had probably already figured that one out. I do come from Meldresi's pack though, but I was born after her passing. I've known Damien my whole life. Although he disappeared on me a few times. I am a Blackfeather-Apaata mix, three siblings, all boys, and some I have never met. She didn't want to tell Megara about how neither parent really looked out for her and that Damien was more the one who had actually raised her from her perspective, thinking it might cause their mateship to be viewed as inappropriate. She didn't think of him as her father or anything, but he had taught her everything and given her the attention she had never gotten as a child.

Damien and I only recently admitted our feelings for each other, but they have been there for a long time. Too long, actually. It was like they had always been together.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
over men’s noses as they lie asleep - by Megara - February 18, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: over men’s noses as they lie asleep - by Megara - March 03, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: over men’s noses as they lie asleep - by Megara - March 14, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: over men’s noses as they lie asleep - by Nocturnal - March 16, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: over men’s noses as they lie asleep - by Megara - March 22, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: over men’s noses as they lie asleep - by Megara - June 01, 2019, 07:38 PM