Shadewood Revelation of a Revolution
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
The gray girl had asked if she could help with something but she also realized that perhaps Cry didn’t need her help with anything just then. Perhaps he was just calling on her to find out how she was settling into her new home. Being leader she thought that he would want to know that since she3 thought it might be his job to make sure that his subordinates were happy in their positions. As it turned out she wasn’t completely wrong in her assumption. “Yes it has been a minute,” she agreed, “I’ve been settling in, getting to know my way around the territory, you know?” She offered another kind smile, “I’ve met Phex and am working on meeting the others.” 

She really did want to get to know her packmates and give them the opportunity to know her. Phex and Cry have both said that the pack was a family and she really wanted to be a part of that family.

Surprise however colored her features when he asked her about children.  She had certainly not been expecting such a question but with spring close at paw she supposed that it was natural. “Well I haven’t had any of my own but I do know a little. What is it exactly that you are curious about?”
Messages In This Thread
Revelation of a Revolution - by Cry - February 20, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: Revelation of a Revolution - by Amaya - February 20, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Revelation of a Revolution - by Cry - February 20, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: Revelation of a Revolution - by Amaya - February 21, 2019, 09:19 PM
RE: Revelation of a Revolution - by Cry - February 25, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: Revelation of a Revolution - by Amaya - March 03, 2019, 11:06 PM
RE: Revelation of a Revolution - by Cry - March 16, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: Revelation of a Revolution - by Amaya - March 19, 2019, 09:29 PM