Dragoncrest Cliffs might as well ask what makes a star
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
She sucked in a breath as Aure admitted to feeling a similar uneasiness around the others while they mourned the loss of their leader, something it seemed only the two of them would ever understand. It was strange really, after all a part of Rose wished she'd be able to grieve with the others but the feeling of loss was simply not there and she certainly was not going to act like it was.

"They will move on from this and when they do, they will come out stronger than before" she announced with a puff of confidence, certain those on the cliffs would not let this death defeat them. They were Drageda after all, something like this would not be enough to shake them from their roots. "I don't believe I have" she let out after a moment while glancing down to the cove, ears twitching atop her russet crown as she took in the view.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
might as well ask what makes a star - by Andraste - February 20, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Rose - February 26, 2019, 01:09 AM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Andraste - February 26, 2019, 05:54 AM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Rose - February 26, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Andraste - February 26, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Rose - February 26, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Andraste - March 05, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Rose - March 05, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Andraste - March 10, 2019, 09:54 PM