Morningside Cuesta Super Duper
18 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Clark had nearly given up, several times as he went along. There had been no signs, at all. None of his old pal that he had been seeking out. Clark sighed. He had rehearsed it over and over, finding him again. "Oh, dude! Hey, been too long...yeah...been too long." He sighed again, glancing down at the ground. "Been going around a lot? Yeah? Nice to hear..."

@Aeliana
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
_____
Aeliana could feel it, the air was starting to get warmer and the sun was coming out more. Spring was coming and even now she could feel her body starting to slowly and steadily go through the shed process, where she’ll get rid of her thick, heavy and dull winter fur for a much more thinner and vibrant Spring pelt and with Spring came an abundance of food. Speaking of food, she was on the trail of food right now, a small herd of White-tailed deer from what she could tell. They left tracks in the snow, along with a few patches of urine and feces left behind, a nice easy trail, not too old, not too fresh if she keeps the pace, she'll come across them. She wanted to nail one, a small one would do. A fawn maybe? After all, she would rather not drag a full-grown buck or doe back to Elysium borders, it would take too long and she didn't want coyotes harassing her on the way back.

Breathes came out steady and calm as she moved through the snow with a strong gait up a low sloping hill, it halfway up the hill that she heard the bellow of a buck and got low before she went over the hill, she looked around to see a wolf, male from what she could tell, pacing and talking to himself. She rose a brow at him, a bit too far to hear what he was mumbling about but an extra hand would be nice. She carefully made her way over to him, Hello? She said as she approached, What are you doing here?
¯¯¯¯¯
Hope you don’t mind but I’m gonna move this down to just before Aeliana got into her Heat. Because I realized she wouldn’t leave far outside Eyluism’s borders when she’s in heat and is pretty far away.

Rolled for the hunt here.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

18 Posts
Ooc —
Clark kept on pacing, just muttering to himself now. Till something happened, a voice called out. He looked up, almost hopeful. But he only saw a female, and he sighed again. One paw lifted off the ground about as he had been mid-pace. 

"Pacin', just pacin'...bored, all that and stuff. Hoped to have some fun, but there isn't really anyone round." Well, till now. But he didn't want to intrude on whatever they had been going for. Speaking of intruding...

"I ain't in a pack territory, am I? I'd never mean to stroll in on purpose" he assured, tilting his head a bit.
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
 ̄ ̄ ̄
No, it's not. Don’t worry. Aeliana replied❟These lands are open as far as I know. I was only asking because you were just standing out here mumbling to yourself.

She looked back at the hill then back to the male wolf then back to the hill❟… You up for a hunt?She asked him as she gestured to the hill with her snout❟ Just beyond this hill is a small herd of White-tails and I wanna snatch one up, but I’m going to need some help securing the kill.

This is the law of the Jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

18 Posts
Ooc —
Clark had his tail thumping behind him at that, he was glad he was in no others lands. Till she mentioned that he was mumbling to himself. Again, he had been caught talking to himself. "No I wasn't...there was a gopher" he nodded at that. Trying to make it believable at the very least.

"Hunt? Well, why not! Going out, chasing something down and helping out a fellow wolf, why not?!" Clark said loudly, and excitedly.
Daughter of The Bear
158 Posts
Ooc — Dai
 ̄ ̄ ̄
A...gopher?❞Aeliana said raising an eyebrow at the wolf before shrugging❟ everyone has their own quirks❟ and she wasn’t one to judge them. She turns to the hill❟ ❝Follow my lead. We’ll catch it by the leg❟ and wear it down then go for the killing bite on its throat.❞ She planned out loud as she crept up the hill.

The last time she hunted big prey, she wasn’t able to secure the kill and lost it due to the prey managing to get a good kick on her¹❟ but not thing time❟ she was focused❟ White-tails were smaller and weaker than Elk❟ it should be easier for the both of them.

18 Posts
Ooc —
Clark nodded to that. A gopher, he stuck with the excuse. "Yeah, a gopher. And no one was around so was talking with them...they can be chattery even if you can't understand them, making plenty of noises" Clark explained as he was moving with her, to follow. 

"So, who's going for what? I go for leg, you go for throat? Or other way around?" he whispered to her, just in case he ended up being loud. Last time he went on a hunt this big, he had been with a group.