Deepwood Weald I don't like walking around this old and empty house
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

Moath, the lumbering giant of the most bare consideration of ‘wolf’, was getting through his healing as he could. His Mother tended to his wound as she could, leading him to salted water and leading him around in it to cleanse the patch that @Evergreen had ripped into him. Or rather off of him.  His Mother seemed more disappointed than upset- regardless of the dismay, he wouldn’t have been able to decipher the emotions. He couldn’t understand emotions. It was only who he was, a simple entity of just urge. 

Making through the weald, he found a thread. It was a blurry one, one his nares snatched up with a swift and harsh tug. His mind, absent and idle, found this purpose and attempted to understand it. The gears, they cranked and sluggishly moved as lethargic as his own lumbering weight, prompting the barbarian to follow the string forever. 
He would.
He did.

The Melonii kept the barely visible irises string on the invisible pathway, snout downcast and mind slurring through this situation. The echo replayed in the caverns of his shelled mind, clicking, and sticking, as a feather to tar would. 
None too soon, the urge arose.

A minor mount loomed before him-
and atop it, a figure of pelt near to match. A flash of  minnow blue eyes, as soft as the Baby Eyes. 
Would they taste the same?

Haven’t been seen yet, his body lurched forward, his brain baptizing his body in a speed it didn’t deserve, christening it into a stealth that was unusual for such a hulking tank. But even megalodons could be silent until it was time to peel back it’s lips and rip chunks from the Food.

Moath took a route around the rocken mound, his thick steel limbs pulling his body forward with the haste of a steam-power engine.
And his body, mind, urge, was on a lethal track.

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't like walking around this old and empty house - by Moath - March 08, 2019, 07:51 PM