Two Rivers Isle “All that ruckus ain’t called for.”
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau felt Morgan's eyes on her tail and quickly she dropped the troublesome thing, embarrassed as she did so. She looked to Illidan again as he spoke, giving further detail on himself and the circumstances of their encounter. She wondered how to explain her own history as it were, Cadeau made a thoughtful face. She caught her companion's eye and offered him a smile to show she thought his words just fine. 

Cadeau turned her attention back to Morgan and Phex, feeling some sympathy for the girl that her face making had been caught red handed now. "I'm a drifter to these parts," Cadeau decided to say. "So its all new to me but I think with some elbow grease I could be useful to a wolf pack. I have a knowledge of basic herb care, in fact. Chewing willow bark for example cures aches and pains and..." She caught her tongue to stop herself from rambling, smiling sheepishly. "But yeah, Illidan has been showing me the ropes for other stuff too."

"We are settled temporarily outside the boundary of your pack if your leader wants to find us, theres a broken tree and stream." 
Cadeau chanced a glance at Illidan in hopes she wasn't spewing idiot out every orfice of her being. I talked too much, didn't I? Her face practically said.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
“All that ruckus ain’t called for.” - by Morgan - March 09, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: “All that ruckus ain’t called for.” - by Cadeau - April 04, 2019, 06:46 PM