Seaside Moors Thirty point three hours
65 Posts
Ooc — Java
His good health speaks volumes to her. That he's capable first and foremost; that he could be a strong provider if the need arose, and most importantly that he wasn't alone. These were her assumptions and they were wrong - for the time being Parvati was ignorant of his true status, being a rogue just like herself. She did not wish to stoop so low as to steal from a pack wolf or to beg for help to feed herself, however the time may come where she will be forced in to such a situation.

This was a far cry away from her old life. If she'd only done what was expected of her — Hello, she parroted back at him sharply, curtailing her own thoughts and shunting whatever bad memories plaguing her, to the back of her mind. None of that would help her right now. The drawl of her greeting was slightly lilted, and the thin accent remained prominent as she took liberties to explain herself: I'm — she begins, but is cut short as a gust of winter wind blasts on by.

She ducks and cannot help but close her stinging eyes against its whipping chill, and when it dies down she cannot help but shudder from the cold. Parvati does not want to appear weak before this person — he may take advantage, and she cannot have that. I'm sorry if I'm intruding, was what I wanted to say. But she had been following him, so maybe that was a lie.
Messages In This Thread
Thirty point three hours - by Deimos - March 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Thirty point three hours - by RIP Parvati - March 09, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: Thirty point three hours - by Deimos - March 09, 2019, 08:19 PM
RE: Thirty point three hours - by RIP Parvati - March 11, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: Thirty point three hours - by Deimos - March 16, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: Thirty point three hours - by RIP Parvati - March 17, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: Thirty point three hours - by Deimos - March 31, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: Thirty point three hours - by RIP Parvati - April 10, 2019, 05:35 PM
RE: Thirty point three hours - by Deimos - April 18, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: Thirty point three hours - by RIP Parvati - April 22, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: Thirty point three hours - by Deimos - April 26, 2019, 11:10 AM