Altar of Twilight Without a Trace
12 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Yanna's brows shot up in mild surprise when asked for his name, his stoic expression breaking momentarily. Oh how impolite of him! This was no way to make a good first impression. He shook his head at his own forgetfulness, ears flicking back. "Ah, apologies. I seem to have forgotten myself. I am Yanna." He offered freely, with nothing to hide. He was an honest wolf. Lies and deception were below him.

Intently he listened, pale yellow optics focused on the mountain Alpha before him. The intrigue in his eyes was clear. The corners of his lips almost turned up to form a smile. Mentally he ticked off the boxes in his head. Well established and family centered. Warriors at heart, like him. And their respect had to be earned, not handed out. Much like his own, but Yanna was never one to spit in the face of authority. He knew strength when he saw it, and thus his own measure of respect would come naturally. He couldn't say he had much of an interest in the star watching and more nature oriented aspect, but he liked what he heard. "You must be proud." He said finally. "I admire those qualities in a pack. Respect..." He emphasized the word. "...is a foundation. Without it, there is no order." He sighed softly, but not in a regrettable way. "It is early yet, but I hope to find a pack in which I can offer my services. Grow as a warrior." Charon could take it as he may. Yanna was not yet ready to make any commitments, but at the very least, the alpha of Moonspear had offered him some very helpful insight.
Messages In This Thread
Without a Trace - by Yanna - March 09, 2019, 08:54 PM
RE: Without a Trace - by Charon - March 10, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Without a Trace - by Yanna - March 14, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Without a Trace - by Charon - March 17, 2019, 10:13 AM
RE: Without a Trace - by Yanna - April 02, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: Without a Trace - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 10:10 AM
RE: Without a Trace - by Yanna - April 15, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Without a Trace - by Charon - April 17, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Without a Trace - by Yanna - June 07, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Without a Trace - by Charon - June 11, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: Without a Trace - by Yanna - June 12, 2019, 08:51 PM