Hushed Willows any way the wind blows
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
I believe that, too.. he said quietly, still awed that it had happened this way, and that life's twists and turns saw fit to guide this course. It was amazing.. maybe even more than that. For one of the few times in his life, he felt lucky. Right? I think about.. all the roads I traveled and saw, turns I made.. this instead of a that. With only the right one being different, none of this might even be possible at all. He could still be wandering, lost, feeling hopeless--or maybe even worse, and dead somewhere with Qilaq to never know what became of his fate.

But no. None of that, and he was doing better than he had been in moons. With a soft tilt to his head back to hers, he soon nodded despite having his guesses as to why she asked. Happy was an easy way to put it, although he hoped he could be more than that as well. Happy, well-adjusted, useful. He wanted to mend and find his real strength again, mental and physical. I would say that I am, yes, he replied, though still kept his voice low and thoughtful. The willows were good to him and he hoped to see this continue on, going forward.
Messages In This Thread
any way the wind blows - by Lily - March 11, 2019, 10:44 AM
RE: any way the wind blows - by Silas - March 19, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: any way the wind blows - by Lily - March 21, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: any way the wind blows - by Silas - April 03, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: any way the wind blows - by Lily - April 03, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: any way the wind blows - by Silas - April 15, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: any way the wind blows - by Lily - April 15, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: any way the wind blows - by Silas - April 29, 2019, 01:02 AM
RE: any way the wind blows - by Lily - May 01, 2019, 09:57 PM