Dawnlark Plains Tell me how you do it, how you do it
cornflower
73 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
His head lifted at the sound of another, seemingly curious. He found the pale pelt of a female; in her mouth were plants. His interest perked as he bounded over, tail waving with his curiosity. He extended his muzzle to the woman, his eyes assessing the plants she had. "Hey there Miss," he greeted, "You a healer of some sort?" He smiled, curiosity apparent on his face.

He took in her appearance, her bloated, pregnant look. Her marred face. His mind ran with many thoughts. Was she one of those forced to stay and produce? Were there those kinds here? However, she didn't seem unhappy and she was out. He didn't worry about it but made a note to ask if the topic ever fell to that. He'd be curious first. He wasn't one to ask outright if they needed saving. 
Like he'd have the guts to save anyone.
.。.:* ☆:**:.                                "Language of the Stars" "Common"                               .:**:.☆*.:。.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 11, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 13, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 16, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 16, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 16, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 19, 2019, 07:59 AM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 19, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 21, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 22, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 23, 2019, 02:29 PM