Dawnlark Plains Tell me how you do it, how you do it
cornflower
73 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He grinned at her attempt to speak with her mouth full. He took a liking to her, she seemed to be joyful company. No, she wasn't suppressed. Likely, she'd escaped from her past. "No, Miss. I myself have interests in the workings of the Shamans and Faeries of the world." He grinned, half expecting her to question him. Many he met did when he spoke about the Coven and Magick.

"Indeed. I have often found myself surprised with that I find as well as finding new plants. You never know when you need to have something at hand." His cornflower eyes sparkled like twilight. His ears were cupped, showing his youthful joy. Perhaps this woman and her accomplice could join Arenraith. They needed to rebuild their numbers. He hoped the others that got caught behind with the winter storms made it here. He knew The Sky would be calling for them often.
.。.:* ☆:**:.                                "Language of the Stars" "Common"                               .:**:.☆*.:。.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 11, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 13, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 16, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 16, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 16, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 19, 2019, 07:59 AM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 19, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 21, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 22, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 23, 2019, 02:29 PM