Dawnlark Plains Tell me how you do it, how you do it
cornflower
73 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Herbalists Cache.
It sounded exactly like the sort of place he needed. Lots of herbs, fresh plants, others also looking for herbs to exchange thoughts, findings, and knowledge. His whole face lit up at his minds runnings, his tail wagging a gear faster. He should go straight there! Perhaps he'd take Petra. That way he could show off to her. "Of course, it sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. Thanks!" He grinned wide, happy to have met this woman.

His head tilted, brows furrowed in a moment of confusion, then he remembered that Myrto was his companion. Familiar and companion didn't get mixed up for him, yet most people weren't of Magick teachings. He turned to rouse the deer mouse before turning back to speak, "Mytro. She is my familiar." His chest seemed to puff out in pride. Familiars weren't dictated by size or power but by the connection they gave the Magick wielder to the Earth. He remembered when he first found her that everything seemed to glow with life he'd never seen before and the longer they spent together it seemed the more he saw.
.。.:* ☆:**:.                                "Language of the Stars" "Common"                               .:**:.☆*.:。.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 11, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 13, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 16, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 16, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 16, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 19, 2019, 07:59 AM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 19, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 21, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Sherigrim - March 22, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Tell me how you do it, how you do it - by Andraste - March 23, 2019, 02:29 PM