Golden Glade i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it
a lion sleeps in the heart of every brave man
20 Posts
Ooc —
she rejects his offer to help track — if she didn't want help then why'd she even ask? he wonders — in a rude tone that rolls off of ailill's shoulders with ease. he's one of eight in just his own litter and his siblings all have varying personalities that he's learned to both live with and adapt to. uppity happened to be one of those. there's a quick rise and fall of his brows, his ears fluttering back before they cup forth and a terse tug of his lips is given. don't need my help. got it.

not unless they were invisible. he retorts with a casual rise and fall of his shoulders. he glimpses at something over her head for a moment before his gaze returns to her. if she didn't need his help then there wasn't any point in continuing this conversation was there? he had a food coma to snooze off. she dismisses him and he lets out a low snort and goes back to investigating the log he'd been checking out before their paths crossed a few feet away. good luck with your hunt. he shoots over his shoulder with a glimpse.
the heart of man is very much like the sea,
it has its storms, its tides and its depths;
it has its pearls too.
Messages In This Thread
i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it - by Ailill - March 11, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it - by Ailill - March 14, 2019, 01:16 PM