Stavanger Bay rough and tumble
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
she would listen idly, absorbing it all yet her eyes were scanning the bay. an ear would flick as he finished speaking, though she would not turn her head to look at him. "so your goal is self-improvement" Heloise would reply, simplifying his words into something that was not so simple. let him think that is what she thought, for it would be easier on both this first meeting. there was no need to give another everything at once. she knew that Stormrift was deeper than this; it had to be, to survive in such conditions. of course, she also merely assumed this.

she had no interest in ranks, however. she merely wished to exist in a place that was as comfortable as the man spoke of. her pale gaze shifted back to his. "what skills do you have a pressing need of?" and where could she grow, if the right answer was given. she saw no use being a place full of just warriors, or just healers. a healthy mix was required to stand out. "or do you merely wish for your people to figure that out as the pack swells in number?" for learning a delectable skill could add to one's rise in a title. 

but again, she had no care for such things. "I have no interest in climbing and in titles" Heloise added bluntly, though her tone was still quite soft "I do not join a pack for the sake of a guaranteed position of power. I would earn my keep, live in comradery until I am noticed. if I never am, I do not care. I come to a pack to seek allies, friends. perhaps family one day. yet I can only contribute as much as I am given. so I ask; do you make enemies better than making friends?" if he was a tyrant, she would move on.
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
rough and tumble - by Heloise - March 12, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: rough and tumble - by Ford - March 12, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: rough and tumble - by Heloise - March 12, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: rough and tumble - by Ford - March 15, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: rough and tumble - by Heloise - March 15, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: rough and tumble - by Ford - March 21, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: rough and tumble - by Heloise - March 21, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: rough and tumble - by Ford - March 21, 2019, 05:53 PM