Stavanger Bay rough and tumble
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
to become as gods was perhaps a bit farfetched, though she also knew great beings had risen above mortality in the past to take their place among the divine. to eat ambrosia freely. Heloise held no ambition for herself in that sense; she merely understood that becoming a deity was more to it than that. whether one did good or not, she would sit on the sideline, forever a judge of the delicate balance. she also knew she had enough fealty to admit she had been giving the man a hard time. he did not have to take her on this tour, did not have to explain himself. he had established himself as Stormrift's leader. that was enough.

she gave a little snort at his words, though it was not derisive. merely amusement. her eyes briefly closed, bowing her head to her chest. "forgive me, sir" she would say, a ghost of a smile upon her lips "I have given you the run-about only as a means to test your resolve and to see if you remain true to your ideas as we speak. I do not follow weak leaders" pacifist leaders were another thing entirely. it did not mean they were weak. people who had a sick mind, darkness about them clear as the holy halo... she considered them 'weak'. for who could ignore the joy of life, to take it so carelessly and ignore it be called strong? "my loyalty is hard earned."

she rather hoped he would not take it personally. he did not seem the type. Heloise did not give people her loyalty so freely, even if she had chosen to remain in the same place for long periods of time. she rather hoped if she could not come to see eye-to-eye with Stormrift, she could leave anytime she wanted. this was merely saying that the man would have to earn it if he had a mind to. though if he cared not to, that was not her issue. "as for my skills, I am versed in combat. protective, tactical or physical, I have studied all. I have the endurance for long patrols as well." she had an inkling of plants and herbs, to roughly heal people on the spot.

though she would not call this a skill. a passing interest, a means to assist when possible. "if you will have me in Stormrift, I am dubbed Heloise cel Mare."
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
rough and tumble - by Heloise - March 12, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: rough and tumble - by Ford - March 12, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: rough and tumble - by Heloise - March 12, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: rough and tumble - by Ford - March 15, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: rough and tumble - by Heloise - March 15, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: rough and tumble - by Ford - March 21, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: rough and tumble - by Heloise - March 21, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: rough and tumble - by Ford - March 21, 2019, 05:53 PM