Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
Heloise would give a soft hm at his words. her eyes turned back to his, hating that he was now ashamed and not meeting her gaze. her lips did not move for a good while, brain working on a reply before administrating it. her head gave an irritable shake before a dry chuckle escaped. "I would not go to a pack - let alone join it - where I could not mention the name of a friend" she told him bluntly enough, though kindness swept over her face if he cared to look. she supposed his term meant traitor or even outcast. 

to think such communities existed, where one would not leave when they wished. the point of a pack was to provided safety and support. if one did not find either, they could leave for another. to pointlessly put yourself in a situation where you did not feel at home... it brought suffering. Heloise felt herself approach, dipping her head to press her nose to his shoulder. trying to comfort him. "you are a good man, Eastwood" she'd utter "and I do not care the reasons why you left. only that you had the courage to do what you thought was right." 

she was not going to let him feel ashamed of himself in her presence. it took courage to leave one's home. she knew that from experience.
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Heloise - April 06, 2019, 12:04 PM