Herbalists' Cache Will you fix me up [M]
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
@Vaati - takes place at dusk the 16th

The night had been spent under a sky full of stars, alone or with the man she had met; she didn't care. She wanted to feel something, to feel loved and wanted like never before. What better way to do it than by surrendering to strangers? It felt empowering, like nothing she had ever done before. After waking from her slumber with the sun already up, she went towards the coast. She could almost feel the familiar salty wind brush through her long fur, breathe in the song of the Sea. Did She miss her?

But the forest she encountered stole her attention. The soft bedding of pine, the smell of fresh herbs and the now blooming flowers... Intoxicating. The sun painted the sky a mesmerizing mix of sunset orange and soft lilac with clouds of pink. The world was Her canvas, and Chusi was thoroughly enjoying seeing all of it. If only someone was there to enjoy the moment with her.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
The recent events involving Caiaphas and the drageda wolves left him on edge, anticipating an only increasing conflict between the two packs. The additional fact that Rusalka's borders were mere feet away from Drageda's did not ease this tension, nor the worry that flooded his mind. He could not be caught in war while his offspring could barely walk. Fleetingly, the thought crosses his mind to depart with the children and their mother should the threats overwhelm their safety, knowing full well that not even his intense allegiance to the two-toned sea wench would come before the lives of his blood. 

He does not need to travel far before the stench of female heat invades his nostrils, causing them to flare with alertness. Knowing it wise to steer clear, Vaati is a man ruled by primal instinct rather than sense... and so the decision is made for him. Thunderous footsteps charge him forth towards the source, he does not err on the side of caution when approaching. Everything about his demeanour indicates why he is there, for his chest puffs out as if to showboat for her favour. He chuffs earnestly in her direction, circling forward in the direction of her rump whilst leaving meters between them. Should she show an unwillingness to partake, he will return in the direction from which he came.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
But the man that came to join her wasn't looking at the sky or the way the sunbeams danced through the forest. He was looking at her. The heat gave Chusi more confidence than she had ever had and she straightened her posture, giving him a sexy shoulder and a knowing smirk. He smelled of the coast, but she didn't know him. Had others settled there ever since her departure? They must have, it had been moons now. And the coast was so pretty. One day, she would take all her children and move there again. The Sea would welcome her.

She began to pad, circling the man made of snow and sand with a spark in her ocher eyes. He was even less like Ingram than the man that had taken her the night before. Brute and scary with the gaze of a frozen lake, trapping and killing everything in it. His scars reminded her of the man from before though, and the smell of the pack he most likely came from... Did they know each other?
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
She did not seem to reject his advances, casting him a curious glance that aroused his intrigue. Had he known that Firefly had taken the girl only the night before, would he have turned around and walked away? Likely not. His present disdain for the usurper did not overrule the desire to procreate. Vaati moves towards her, closing the gap that existed between them to run his nose daringly through her pelt, inhaling her scent should she allow. He would find no recognizable pack claim on her, knowing nothing of who she was or where she came from. Perhaps, it was better that way. 

The thought of introducing himself does not enter his mind; jaw opening up in an attempt to grasp the soft of her neck in his mouth in preparation to mount. Idle small talk is something the leviathan is not interested in, but to sate the internal desire that seemed to continually taunt him at every turn. Perhaps a small part of him envisioned her as someone else, someone speckled with the imprints of constellations upon her back. It would not be the first time.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Firefly had talked with her. She liked talking, but it seemed the brute did not. Then again, names were dangerous in the game they were playing. Perhaps they were indeed better off not knowing anything about each other. If her place was by the Sea, perhaps they would meet again someday. Then she could safely tell him her name, perhaps introduce him to the children she was to spawn shortly after their encounter - whether they be his, Firefly's or Soltero's. She made sure to sniff in the smell of pack, made sure she would recognize it if she went there  to stir up a pot that was better left to bubble.

She didn't freeze when touched, instead she went to run her own muzzle through his mane, careful to avoid touching any scars. Luckily for him, the smell of Blackfeather was long gone, otherwise she would've run for the hills right about now. Before she had happily sniffed him over, he was already grabbing her. How come no one was gentle with her except Koji? She rumbled sounds of displeasure at the rush he was in. She wasn't going anywhere.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
Vaati should have expected the rumble of displeasure which indicated his pace of things was far too quick. "My apologies," He murmurs softly into her neck. "Would you rather I leave?" If her answer was to be what he expected, perhaps it would put into perspective the goal of their immediate situation. If her desire was not as strong as he anticipated, he would leave her as a more frustrated man but willingly all the same. The concept of connecting on an emotional level before committing to the act was foreign to him, well, foreign in the sense that he had only felt anything remotely like that with one of his lovers and never again. He did not seek to form that connection with anyone other than her, something he previously denied but now understood to be true.
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her ears twitched at his voice. A second longer of him being quiet would've probably made her believe he was a mute. She shook her head then. No. She added softly to assure him. She wanted to ask him why he was in such a hurry to get the job done. She wanted to ask even more than that but bit her tongue. Instead of using her mouth, she used her hips, bumping softly into him to resume their moment of intimacy - slower this time.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
i figured it might be easier to just faded it out here, but lemme know if u want me to change it/anything

"No". That was clear; he was not to stop. Instead, he moves at a slower pace -- perhaps even more so than he had ever been with Cass. But he does not feel fulfilled as he does so, for something is lacking... the absence of fever. There is nothing wrong with the girl herself, but there is no passion, no chase or anger. Cassiopeia had given him that. It had been pleasantly unpleasing, unlike his current experience that felt all too safe. Nevertheless, he continues, knowing he has gone too far to simply stop now. In any case, pent up tension within him must be released in some form or another regardless of internal feeling. 

As they finish their encounter, he slides off with a sly, "Thanks, dollface." and departing in the other direction with only her scent in his memory. Perhaps he will eventually attempt to find her, but the chances are unlikely. Any offspring to arise from their union are not his concern -- or so he will tell his conscious once he begins to wonder. 
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
He left as quickly as he had came, back to the coast where he most likely belonged. She belonged there too, just not with him. Not with anyone. She had realized that men probably weren't a good idea for her, but children were and she guessed they could fix that problem. Yes she still had feelings for Ingram and all the boys she had loved before, but strangely only felt truly attached to the girl of the Vale she had shared her meal with.

When the man of snow and sand was out of sight, she turned to make her way back to the Creek. She had had enough of her adventure and had to work stuff out.
**Join THE VELINGAR!**