Herbalists' Cache Will you fix me up [M]
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Firefly had talked with her. She liked talking, but it seemed the brute did not. Then again, names were dangerous in the game they were playing. Perhaps they were indeed better off not knowing anything about each other. If her place was by the Sea, perhaps they would meet again someday. Then she could safely tell him her name, perhaps introduce him to the children she was to spawn shortly after their encounter - whether they be his, Firefly's or Soltero's. She made sure to sniff in the smell of pack, made sure she would recognize it if she went there  to stir up a pot that was better left to bubble.

She didn't freeze when touched, instead she went to run her own muzzle through his mane, careful to avoid touching any scars. Luckily for him, the smell of Blackfeather was long gone, otherwise she would've run for the hills right about now. Before she had happily sniffed him over, he was already grabbing her. How come no one was gentle with her except Koji? She rumbled sounds of displeasure at the rush he was in. She wasn't going anywhere.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 15, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Vaati - March 16, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 16, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Vaati - March 17, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 17, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Vaati - March 17, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 17, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Vaati - March 20, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Will you fix me up [M] - by Chusi - March 27, 2019, 12:55 PM