Iktome Plains i have begun to admire
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
taken to wandering the coast as of late, the ivory beast would take note of any changes in the location. indeed, a fog had festered here for some time yet had disappeared just as quick. she parted through the air, as if floating, steps leading her forward. she had no outward goal except save for practice. physically building her body back up since her weary travels. a chore in itself for others, but she welcomed the challenge it brought. 

one of these infamous changes the coast brought was new blood. her eyes focused on the earthen-hued form of the man a few paces away. she noted the black stripe up his spine, reminiscent of one she had met before. though she did not think anything of it; stripes were also common. Heloise said nothing as she neared the man. she only paused to allow him to pass first. her head was held high as she regarded him, eyes solemn and unexpressive at the moment.

suddenly, she gave a jerk of her head. a simple nod of greeting. if he passed by without words, she could attest to the fact she had gifted him a 'hello'.
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
i have begun to admire - by Ailill - March 16, 2019, 03:10 AM
RE: i have begun to admire - by Heloise - March 16, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: i have begun to admire - by Ailill - March 17, 2019, 04:00 AM
RE: i have begun to admire - by Heloise - March 17, 2019, 09:45 PM
RE: i have begun to admire - by Ailill - March 23, 2019, 06:13 AM
RE: i have begun to admire - by Heloise - March 23, 2019, 03:25 PM