Horizon Ridge when you’re raisin’ hell [m]
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Here be the making of the spawn
@Laroche

Phex wanted to go on a trip. She'd been cooped up too long and felt it was a good time to be going out. With Laroche, of course. He'd looked after her and her minor wound and, despite his words, Morgan hadn't killed the lynx. Not at least from what she could find. She hoped it was ok and she could find it again to study one day. 

So she'd dragged Laroche out. She needed to keep moving. She felt different, all fuzzy like the time that Laroche had gotten so close and nipped her ear... she bit her lip, climbing the rocks up to stop a whine escaping. This must be the heat she was told about. Her first one and here she was.
Alone. With Laroche. 
Atop the ridge, she turned to him, pressing her nose to his cheek and laying kissed along him. Unable to resist.
| |
Reach those stars.
109 Posts
Ooc —
He was always down to go on a trip. He'd been a lone wolf for years, moving around places and not settling for more than a few days at a time. Travel was in his blood so when Phex asked him to go he practically bolted out of Shadewood. He was even more pleased to be leaving because of all the heat smells, the temptation and desire that hed been fighting for weeks was driving him mad but he kept himself under wraps because none of them had been Phex. None of them had been his girl. The crazy little ball of sweet energy who'd wanted to save and Probably befriend a Lynx. Knowing her she probably could have succeeded too. Then they'd have Kovertol and a Lynx. 

Later that day he realised Phex smelled good, so good in fact that he knew she had gone into season. The knowledge had woken his desire right up but he'd kept his distance, being a gentleman. He wanted her so badly but Cry's words kept repeating in his head "You can reproduce if she wants it" or some shit like that. He would let Phex make the first move. Luckily for him after a few hours of travel she turned around and began to place kisses along his cheek and he growled softly, turning his muzzle so his jaw pressed against her cheek and his lips hovered below her ear "Let me take care of you Phex" he whispered. This wasn't a moment for sweet nicknames, no this was the day she became a woman.

He stepped closer and nibbled at her neck, his lips and fangs preening down her spine until he reached the base of her tail which he gently nosed aside. Her scent was overwhelming and a whine left his maw, a sound of aching desire. His tongue swept out to press against her core, tasting her before he pulled back hoping to gain a reaction before he would begin the actual deed, silver eyes on fire as he swept his gaze over the body of his woman. A powerful surge of possessiveness went through him and he lay his chin down on her bottom "You are mine and I will be here for you as long as you want me" he would not make promises as some folks would, for promises often were broken and he wouldn't do that to her.
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her fur prickled as his lips pressed to her, his growl making her ears sleek slightly. His breath tickled but she could hear the heaviness in it. He wanted her too.
She swallowed, her heart pulsing against her ribs. 
She whined softly at his closeness. His warmth made her shiver in anticipation. She'd never been like this with anyone. Never felt like this. She couldn't think of anyone she'd rather be with.

As he moved along her, she turned her head to lay soft, breathless kisses along his side. He smelt musky. She pressed her nose against his side, her legs threatening to buckle. Her tail quivered, both anxious and excited. 

At his tongue pressing against her, she whined, ears sleeking back fully, her tail flagging off to the side fully. A surge of electricity made her blood stop then restart in a tidal wave. She turned to look at him, her gaze locking with his filled with the same desire.  She felt his words, knew he meant them. She trusted everyone and their word yet none had made her feel so reassured and wanted as he did. 
He was her mate. She was his.
"I'll always want you, Laroche."
She sucked in a breath. She didn't know exactly what would happen but knew that she'd be safe. She was with her mate.
| |
Reach those stars.
109 Posts
Ooc —
He sucked in a breath at her words, even now she was so innocent, so untouched by badness. Always. Just as bad a word as forever. Nobody could promise forever and always but he wouldn't say so, not here, not to her, not ever. In this moment he found a sliver of hope stick itself into his soul, infecting him with just a bit of light. It cleared his head and he pulled away from her core wanting to take his time with her, to show her a whole new kind of warmth, a whole new kind of joy. He pressed his side to hers, slid his body alongside hers to soothe her, to comfort her and show her she was safe. He was here, he would remain here with her for as long as possible whether that was forever or just for this moment. He was here. They were here together.

He came to her front, nuzzling her neck. He nibbled just below her ear, his fangs preened at her neck in a sultry fashion before he placed a quick nip where her pulse was thrumming with her rapid heartbeat. He lowered his head and kissed beneath her throat, at the vulnerable and soft flesh beneath her chin. "Tell me what you want Phex" he whispered, his deep baritone husky with desire. He stood up once more and trailed his nose along the downy fur of her cheeks to her ear "Tell me what you ache for" he murmured as he once again slowly circled around behind her. He bent low and nibbled at the backs of her legs, going higher and higher until his breath blew cool against the burning warmth of her heat. His maw was inches away from the place he knew she was waiting to be touched, the place he ached to bury himself in and grow lost to. "Is this what you want?" he teased, each word caressing her with puffs of breath before he lapped at her, tasting her and emitting a sound so deep and raw he was surprised with himself.
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She didn't know how badly she wanted him until now. Until he pulled away from her core and brushed up against her. She felt heat flood into that pit of her stomach, a raging torrent that was sourced from further back. She sucked in the air, keeping a hold on herself, whining softly with want. Loving his teeth brushing through her fur with delicacy yet possession. 
She supposed this was a different kind of love. 

She let herself rumble as if she were purring. She knew that the throat was the most sensitive place for any animal -- she trusted him completely. Would always trust him.
Tell me what you want
She smiled, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "You." She replied with a sultry tone.
Tell me what you ache for
"I want you, Laroche. I want you to show me a different kind of love."  Her eyes gleamed with challenge, almost. Desire. 

She whined as he nibbled up her legs, her tail flicked aside again instinctively. She wanted him. Phex whimpered when his tongue swept across her, sending shockwaves through he body.
If she were a dashboard every light would be on. Except they wouldn't be warning lights.
She was certain of this. She knew what this meant and she was certain she wanted it. With Laroche.
"Please," she almost whispered, almost whined. She wanted the heat building in her to be released. Felt it pulsing inside her. 
| |
Reach those stars.
109 Posts
Ooc —
It was her whimpering, her sweet sighs and gasps of pleasure that broke his control on his patience. His eyes closed for a moment as she pleaded him to take her and her phrasing of it made his heart swell and ache with love for this silly,Sweet girl. "As you wish" he said teasingly knowing the words were corny but not caring much. He reared up onto his hind legs and wrapped his forelegs around her waist, the feeling of her pressed against him causing him to groan softly "Brace yourself Sunshine" he said and then lined himself up. He entered her slowly and all the breath in his lungs rushed out. He leaned over her carefully and nibbled the back of her neck "I....." he hesitated briefly and then closed his eyes, shivering "I love you Phex" he whispered and thrust again, slowly so she could adjust. He hadn't done this in so long he thought he would explode in seconds and he was silently praying not to mess up that badly.
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She grinned, her joy radiating from her. This was everything she wanted, she was happy. She felt a surge throb at her insides when his legs wrapped around her, her legs holding against his weight. 
She even pushed up against him, making him groan, wanting to feel his weight all over her. She swallowed, whining breathlessly. Brace yourself.
Her head tilted to look at him sideways, lips parted as she was about to ask For what?

There was a soft pressure at her core, Laroche pressing on her firmer. She felt herself tighten, tighten around something that pressed into her. She groaned, rocking back almost, pressing herself to him. Wanting him. 
His teeth brushed through her fur -- tender and caring. She whined softly, her eyes closing softly.
I love you Phex
Her eyes opened again, slowly. She breathed of slowly, inhale. "I love you too Laroche."
Her mate. He was everything to her, she gave him slivers of light she'd kept closed away even from those who needed it most. He deserved them. 
She was safe with him, she was alive with him. She loved him. He loved her.
It was all she ever asked for.
| |
Reach those stars.
109 Posts
Ooc —
Thrust in....

He groaned as she said she loved him. His heart opened, she would be protected as much as he could. The feeling of her tightening around him caused a shiver to run down his spine. God she even rocked back against him, she encouraged him to go harder. He didn't yet, no he wanted to relish this, he wanted her to reach the peak before he did, he wanted this to be a memory that she never forgot.

harder.....

he readjusted himself and fully sank into her core. He groaned and while he would deny it later, the end of it turned into a whimper. "Phex...." oh he had meant to say something meaningful, her name had come out like a prayer but words failed him beyond that. He quickened his pace and just to surprise her, he grabbed her scruff with just enough roughness that she was pulled back against his chest. The action was possessive and he growled into her fur, thrusts reaching a quick and brutal rhythm. 

So close....

He closed his eyes and released her scruff, preening her neck fur with his fangs, sharp nips to her skin matching a few particularly rough thrusts. You ready?" he whispered his breath coming harsh against her fur, voice a gravelly deep mess. Unfortunately the answer was pointless because he was almost at his peak, he would release the beautiful seed that would lead to the first litter he would ever sire.
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She'd forgotten to breathe. She inhaled deeply then let it out in a soft groan when she exhaled. He filled her more, the pressure going to all the right places, making the heat she felt flush and seem to expand through her core. She was rather hot, too. She whined at her name on his lips, the passion it held. 
Inhale. Exhale.

Her legs seemed to lock, turning her into a solidness he could rely on for support. She gasped softly when her scruff was taken in his jaws, her core tightening and becoming slicker. She tipped her head back slightly, wanting to fit the way his body curved. Her toes curled, digging into the ground.
This was what she wanted.
Him.

She let out a breathless whine, her legs quivering with the feeling that made her crave him so dearly. She could live in this moment forever, she felt.
You ready?
She couldn't form words, not when his voice, his touch, sent her over the edge. Her core throbbed and burnt fully, sending waves of pleasure through her body, dragging sounds from her that made her breathless. She shuddered yet held steadfast, loving every moment he held her to him. 
Together.

| |
Reach those stars.
109 Posts
Ooc —
He had thought her to be beautiful before this moment but watching her come undone, watching her quiver and Arch beneath him made him realise she wasn't just beautiful she was exquisite. The sounds she made drove him over the edge and he gave a choked moan as the powerful sensations took over his mind. It had been a very long time since he had partaken in this type of intimacy and he was so relieved that he had held out until now, for her. Once the sensations dimmed a little he struggled to tame his ragged breathing while preening the fur of Phex's scruff tenderly, placing gentle kisses along the sides of her neck. "You are the most wonderful woman Phex" he breathed and nuzzled against her. He could feel the tie that secured them together for the next half hour or so and shifted so that he wasn't fully leaning on her anymore. "I'd do anything for you" he murmured this as the realization hit him. She had him wrapped around her forepaw and he really didn't mind one bit even when he thought about how young she was, how she could easily find someone that she loved more than him or in a way that she thought more fulfilling. She was capable of destroying him and he was content to just take the chance that it would happen. He didn't believe she would but it was something that nagged at the back of his mind.
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She stood fast against his weight, committing every sound he made to memory. She loved each one. She loved him. She felt safe, secure. Held tight between his forepaws. She closed her eyes at his preening, her legs steady under him. 

She swallowed a breath, steadying her breathing and heart. 
"You are the most handsome." She tilted her head back, touching her muzzle to his. "I'd do anything for you too." 
I'm yours, you are mine.
The moment, with him now, was perfect. And one she'd never forget.
| |
Reach those stars.