Lone Star Mountain obloquy of newness
cornflower
73 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He smiled almost sheepishly. He'd not really spoken about the stars to anyone outside his Coven -- not even his blood relatives. However, he wanted to teach. Perhaps he could even recruit the girl, or get her to stick around with him for a while. "I'm a Druid, traveling with the Coven Arenraith. We are hoping to make a claim here, perhaps I can help you find your gift of Magick, if you have it." He hoped so. She was the curious type, like him and he wanted nothing more than to learn about his gift. 

Besides, if she stayed he'd be able to teach her what he knew of the stars whilst being taught of healing and herbalism. The problem with Sheigrim was he didn't fit with being a Shaman nor Faery. He was a Druid through and through and called himself such, however, he supposed if it really came down to making a choice he was sure he'd have to make, it'd be Shamanism. That way he could continue the teachings of his Mentor.

"I have always been able to talk to the stars. It's strange. I go into a sort of trance and I can hear voices speaking a different language. Soft and wispy voices yet I understand what they're saying, though not consciously. I just know." He almost grimaced, wondering if he was making any sense at all. Erianthe understood, of course. She was The Sky. "As for here, I'm not sure. The stars, their position tells me we are not far from an ocean, it seems we are pretty far North too, probably why it is so damn cold," He chuckled, gazing at Bee softly. She was cute, he had to admit to himself. It brought a grin to his face.
.。.:* ☆:**:.                                "Language of the Stars" "Common"                               .:**:.☆*.:。.
Messages In This Thread
obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 18, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 18, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 18, 2019, 06:03 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 19, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 19, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 19, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 19, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 21, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 21, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 22, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 22, 2019, 04:03 PM