Lone Star Mountain obloquy of newness
i have loved the stars too fondly
82 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
"how do I do it?" Bee asked instantly, chalking away she had to be patient for it to happen, but knowing she could probably set herself on a nice little path to the goal. she leaned forward to study a pebble on the ground. "I heard folks can talk to stones and hear the wind whisper if they try" did that mean she could sit in nature forever and ever until they decided to speak to her? that wasn't a bad thing, nope. her eyes returned to Sheri's face, tongue rolling from her mouth. "I hope not a lotta time, though! I wanna share stories with the earth."

it had been around a lot more years than she had. so it probably had a lot of cool stories and wisdom to share with her. Sheri would look to the dark sky, uttering a phrase she didn't know the meaning to. Bee didn't want to be rude and ask; if he wanted to speak some cool druid magic language, she wasn't going be mad. "Big Dipper..." she'd muse, her eyes taking a faraway look as she gazed at the stars above. she really only knew the Lil Dipper. knew that somewhere in it was the north star. "oh, okay!"

if she could find Dubhe and Merak... it'd make finding Polaris easier. "is it above or below the Lil Dipper?" she'd ask Sheri, wondering where to start mapping out this new constellation. Pa had taught her only enough to get her following the northern stars, so Sheri's information was precious to her.
Messages In This Thread
obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 18, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 18, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 18, 2019, 06:03 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 19, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 19, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 19, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 19, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 21, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 21, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Sherigrim - March 22, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: obloquy of newness - by Willoughby - March 22, 2019, 04:03 PM